New Landing How can we help? Atelier Urgent issue with woocommerce product display (outdated template files)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    hansulrik

Hi,

My webshop is suddenly corrupted I’m getting this message:

Your theme (Atelier) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

I do not know if it is related to this issue, but I have not done any changes myself.

I really hope you can look into this issue immidiately. THANKS IN ADVANCE

CHeers, Hans Ulrik

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to downgrade WooCommerce: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/developers/ We have not yet released an updated version of the theme that supports WooCommerce 2.5

You should not do a major update until it has been confirmed that the theme has been updated to support it

– Kyle

hansulrik

Ok, it must have done the upgrade to 2.5 automatically.

I’m not sure I can downgrade without risking to loose data. When do you release an upgrade for the theme?

Thank for your help

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m not sure I will have to check with the developer when he is available, it depends how much has changed

– Kyle

hansulrik

But the issue was there before I actually did the update from woo. (I thought I had to do the update from woo to avoid the issue, but the update did not resolve the issue).

Therefore I’m not sure the downgrade will solve the issue.

Are you experiencing this exact same issue with other users right now?

Hope you will look intothis, I’ve taken our shop down for maintenance model, so you will not be able to see it currently.

Kyle – SUPPORT

When you get the message that you have outdated copies of woocommerce files, it means we have not updated the files in our theme. Our theme files are up to date with the latest WooCommerce 2.4.13, just not 2.5 as of yet

– Kyle

hansulrik

Can I expect an update here when you know when youre programmer is a available and you will release an update for the theme?

(Just so I can plan if I should invest time in rolling back or just wait for the update).

Kyle – SUPPORT

You will get notified via your dashboard or email from Themeforest about the update

– Kyle

hansulrik

Do you have an ETA?

Kyle – SUPPORT

It will be ASAP, however WooCommerce have changed a lot of things so it could take some time for the developer to fix everything and send out an update

– Kyle

hansulrik

Just wanted to ask if there is any news in relation to this issue?

afaraji

Hi, I’m on the same boat.

I’ve been panicking because my website thumbnails suddenly got cropped and I recieved the same error message but made the mistake of also updating woocommerce.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We have now released the update which supports WooCommerce 2.5

– Kyle

hansulrik

Great. It’s not available on the dashboard > updates in WP. What should I do?

Kyle – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register