New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Updating website on iPad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    designsbyfresh

Hi I’m currently developing my website on Pinpoint. I do most of my work on a laptop, but have just been given an iPad as a present (I haven’t had one before, so am new to it). It occurred to me there will be times when it’ll be useful to update posts on the move so I downloaded the WordPress App.

I signed in, I can get into my site and access the Dashboard OK, but when I edit a page I can’t access the Swift Page Builder. The button appears, but I click on it and nothing happens. It says ‘loading’ at the top of the page, but it doesn’t load the Swift Page Builder just the classic mode (which I find much harder to use!)

Do you know if it does normally work in the WordPress App?

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

We haven’t tested the Page Builder with the WordPress App, I agree it may not work. But I’ll let Ed know about this, maybe it can be fixed in an update, if it’s something to do with the Page Builder itself.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This isn’t supported as standard, but I’ve added it to the list to look into in the near future 🙂

– Ed

designsbyfresh

Thanks Ed that would be great! I have 2 other websites I’d like to move to Pinpoint, so being able to write blog posts on the move would be really useful.
    Also had positive feedback about the Pinpoint theme from colleagues on my network, one said she found it easier to use than her own theme! We’re all ‘creatives’ rather than techies so the Swift Page Builder is brilliant for those of us who don’t do code ; – )

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the great feedback, glad you’re getting a positive response from it 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register