New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood updating to 3.12 caused problems with Woocommerce Quick View

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    creatorofstuff

After updating my test site to Neighborhood 3.12, I’m having problems with Woocommerce Quickview. The first time I tried to view it, it looked like the attached screenshot. (Things are not lined up properly, it’s small, and too far down the page.)

I have not been able to get it to work at all in subsequent attempts to view.

I am afraid to update my live site until I know what is happened and how to fix it. ๐Ÿ™ Can you help?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can’t load the quickview in your test site, it just appears the spinner. Can you check?
    Will try to replicate in my local installation.

-Rui

creatorofstuff

Did you notice in my original comment that I said “I have not been able to get it to work at all in subsequent attempts to view”?

This is part of the problem (it just spins and never loads), and I don’t know what is happening. The only difference is that I updated to the theme 3.12 and then this problem started.

๐Ÿ™

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I am on your test site and the quick view is working nicely, like it should in the screenshot (1).

Did you resolve this?

– David.

creatorofstuff

Hi David – No, I had not done anything at all! I was waiting to see what you had to say. But I just checked it and you are right! It is now working. I can’t even imagine what changed to make that happen. Little gremlins, perhaps? Very strange, indeed.

I apologize for the false alarm. I will try updating the theme on my live site and cross my fingers that everything works properly…

Thank you!!!

David Martin – Support

Hey,

The most simplistic thought would be a browser cache or plugin cache, glad it’s sorted!

– David.

creatorofstuff

Good point.

Thank you once again!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

David Martin – Support

Not at all, happy to help you out.

-David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register