New Landing How can we help? Atelier Updating layout of the Product page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    HB

Hi there,

Looking at this product page and at full width (on a large monitor) the images are far to large for my liking. Is there anyway we can do more of a 40/60 split instead of whatever it is currently. That would mean the product image would take up 40% and the content 60%…

Alternatively I could change my image size to make it more square but that would be a massive change to our products.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sure, just add this to your custom css:

.woocommerce div.product div.images {
      width: 40%;
    }
    .woocommerce div.product div.summary {
      width: 58%;
    }

It’s nice to see your updating to Atelier, we’ve been a fan of your website since Dante. I’m sure you’ll love the new theme ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

HB

Hey Kyle.

Thanks so much for the speedy reply and the kind words. We love the work you guys do! Really beautiful and usable e-commerce themes.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

HB

Hi there,

Looking at the tabbed information below the Add to Cart button and there seems to be an issue with our “My Story” panel on mobile. Also “My Vitals” is really tight.

Is there a way we can take them out of the tabbed menu on Mobile and just have them stacking?

Cheers,
    Andrew

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I believe Ed is working on improvements for this section, I will forward this to him for you

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Check the updated guide here – http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/resizing-the-product-imagesummary-area/

There is a media query around it so that it only affects non-mobile display (where both are stacked).

I am looking into how to improve that, unfortunately not possible to stack title/content/title/content as standard.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register