New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Updated and now Revolution Slider not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    batteryman

I updated to Flexform 1.67 and now my Revolution Slider is not working. I did the suggestion in admin like I was told. I updated Revolution Slider to new version and converted slides but now the slider is not working on my front page.

Everything is there but is not moving or displaying. In the console there is this error. Not sure if its related.

jquery-2.1.4.min.js?ver=2.1.4:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in 9999

I really need help.

Avel

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Avel,

You’ll need to update to the latest version of Revolution Slider – this is included in the main package downloaded from ThemeForest.

– Ed

batteryman

Hello,

I did update to the most updated version. Thats when the problem happened. I did try something. I reverted to an earlier version of jquery which was 2.1.3

This seem to fix the problem but not but does not seem to like 2.1.4

What are your thoughts?

Batteryman

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

How did you change jQuery? The issue is definitely fixed in Revolution Slider v5.0.4.1

– Ed

AxeBane

We are having the same issues in Pinpoint and Dante. Could you please update the Revolution Slider in them to v5.0.4.1.

Thanks Ed!

AxeBane

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I just forward to Ed.
    Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi AxeBane,

You should be able to update both through Appearance > Install Plugins – let us know if you have any issues.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register