New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Update to the latest version of Dante

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Orangesu

I cannot find the update to the latest version of Dante. Wether in my WordPress Dashboard nor on the Date Download of my Profile I can find a link to it. I´m using Dante with the German WordPress Installation and have some difficulties to read everything in english. I´m using Dante 1.15 Could you give me some help for this? Thanks in advance.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide your site url and admin user credentials to login and take a look at your dashboard.
    You can send it through the private reply option.

Best Regards,
    Rui

Orangesu

Hi Rui,
    thank you for your answer.
    The site url is http://qigong-taichi-graz.at/ … and I did the login to my dashbard, but I cannot find any private reply option there. Maybe I could give you an user ID and you could check it for me. But then I would need your mail adress to send you the login possibility.
    Sorry for the effort, but I´m autoditact and not yet very experienced with wp.

Best regards
    Margit

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, the private reply option is right below the field you type in, you can hit the checkbox to private reply. Cheers

Orangesu

ah … I see! Thanks a lot. I didn`t notice that. My problem is, I cannot update Dante to the latest version. If I enable an user account for you, to check in my dashboard, I would need your mailadress. Maybe you have another way, to inform me how I could be updated from Version 1.15 to the newest.
    Greetings from Germany. Margit

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to download and install the latest version available on Theme Forest, once you have installed this version, you can update to 2.16 through the wordpress admin

– Kyle

toni100

i can only find the 2.15 version on themeforest

Orangesu

I solved the problem. I could manage the update with envato toolkit.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register