New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood update mess up quick view – need help asap!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    creatorofstuff

We just did a huge launch of the site and with the Neighborhood update all of a sudden my WooCommerce Quickview popup has a clear background (meaning you can’t really see it now) and it looks bad. This is bad timing for us. Please help!

I’m going to put admin credentials in a private post in case that is necessary to save time.

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    creatorofstuff

While I’ve been awaiting a reply, I went ahead and made this edit to my child css:

li.product figcaption .shop-actions > a.button {
    background: #2e2e36 !important;
    }

It did get rid of the problem, but can you please tell me if in the process of fixing my issue whether my edit will now break something else? Why would you suddenly add:

li.product figcaption .shop-actions > a.button {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) !important;
    border: 0 none;
    line-height: 22px;
    text-shadow: none;
    }

to your update? Please explain in case I’ve caused some problems. I’m not a very strong coder.

With all due respect – I love you guys and I love your theme, but it’s getting to be a little scary to do an update lately. I wish there was a way to see if things were going to break before committing to the update.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you very soon .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register