Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    focusingresources

Howdy,

I just installed the update to the Pinpoint theme and everything has gone haywire. Any ideas what’s going on?

Thanks,

Maggie

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Maggie,

Can you please be a little more descriptive? What exactly happens; do you have active plugins?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

focusingresources

Hi Cosmin,

I’ll do my best to explain. I believe you have my login info if you’d like to have a look, but, for example, all of the formatting basically got stripped down to the most basic elements. In the nav, for example, the icons for search, translate, and subscribe appear, as do hyperlinks with those words over the top. The Facebook and Twitter icons have been replaced by hyperlinks. All of the tables are now messed up, images are no longer constrained in proportion.

The plugins that were active before with no issue are still active (UberMenu2, WooCommerce, as well as those that were recommended by your theme). I tried deactivating to see if anything changed and it did not.

Thank you, as usual, for your amazing help. I really appreciate it!

focusingresources

Hi Cosmin,

Here are a couple screenshots. Sorry if I’m just doing something stupid.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Maggie,

I’ve checked all your forum posts/threads and I don’t see any link to your site or login info provided. Can you please add those in a private reply so that I can take a look at the site and see what’s causing this?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

focusingresources

Update – I called our web guy in a panic and he fixed it. I guess you guys changed the way to apply a child theme?

At any rate, it’s fixed now.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register