New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Update Dante Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    denorm

Under “Manage Themes” the Dante 2.1 theme says “Update Available”, new version 2.12. I tried updating through wordpress but first the download timed out (over 300s, need to modify /var/www/html/wp-admin/includes/file.php), then when the download finally completed it wouldn’t unpack.

So I downloaded the wordpress-only file from themeforest, but it’s also the older version! Please tell me where I can get version 2.12.

(I’m trying to update to see if it fixes my woocommerce formatting issues.)

I know you guys are really busy and I’m sorry to create a new topic. Love your themes very much, Dante is a great step up from Flexform!

Great work..

ielbury

I would like to know this as well. Update does not work for me as it fails to download the new version using the update feature.

I also have no idea where to download the new version. It would also be nice if there was a version.txt in the download so that we can get the version without installing. I realize that you can use the Theme Details but I have to install first to find out.

denorm

Yes, a version.txt would be good! This is also a themeforest.net issue, it’s hard to believe they don’t even have basic versioning info.

Anyway I’ve tried multiple times with different configurations to download the update directly through WordPress but haven’t gotten it to work. I also just downloaded the wordpress theme from themeforest again and it still says version 2.1

When a new release of Dante is pushed out to themeforest please let us know!!!

Thanks!

denorm

I finally managed to get a copy of the latest version (2.13) by installing WordPress on a different, faster server and doing the update from there.

Still would be nice to have a) version info in the zip and b) a notice when the newest releases are pushed out to themeforest.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am sure Ed will look into this for future updates .

Thank you for the feedback.

Best,
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Full changelog is always updated here – http://dante.swiftideas.net/changelog/

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register