New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Update / Current Version

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    alexwright

Hi-

Just got an email from Envato / ThemeForest (where I bought Uplift) about and update and I downloaded it and the unzipped folder references version 1.3.2 but my current installed version is 1.3.14

Has there been an update?

Does Uplift have a built in update checker? If so, is it possible to update the theme from within or only via download and upload via SFTP?

Is that version from Envato / ThemeForest marked 1.3.2 the current version?

Oddly enough, the version I originally bought from them (only a few weeks ago) was marked 1.3.12 but the installed version shows 1.3.14

THANKS!

alexwright

Just installed what came from the Envato / ThemeForest download and it is in fact v1.3.2 and I do see that you have a built-in version checker and theme checker in Appearance > Themes.

I’ll just ignore Envato / ThemeForest and keep an eye out for updates in Appearance > Themes.

THANKS!

David Martin – Support

Yes, our themes provide an auto update notice within the dashboard so it provides you with a super fast option to update rather then wait for Envato to approve and then it also saves you manually updating.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.