New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood update – changed aspect ratio of my logo / vertical padding in menu too small

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    creatorofstuff

Fortunately, I finally got smart and created a test site for these updates. I included the URL to my test site in the confidential part of this form.

My logo is now vertically squished. It appears that in the update it is being confined to 40px vertical?

Also, the entire header section seems vertically smaller. The menu bar is vertically squished as well, or at least the padding seems to be too small or something.

I’m including screenshots of the updated test site and the “real” site with theme version 1.96.

I would like to update my real site but I don’t want this to happen. What can I do?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We’ve added new options that’s why, you need to set the width and height of your logo and also the header padding ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

I see the new options, but I’m having trouble making it look right. If I give the exact dimensions of the logo (width = 346, height = 58), the aspect ratio is still not quite right, although not as bad as before. I have played around with adding various values for the logo padding, and nothing seems to change at all.

Not only that, the main menu padding is still smaller than before, which looked cramped to me, and I can’t see an option to fix that.

Can you give me some specifics, please? Is there any documentation that shows all of the changes in this update?

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s odd, do you have any custom css?

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

Well, I do have a child theme, but I scoured my child css file and don’t think I have anything in there that might affect those particular things.

I’m fairly sure, anyway.

I can’t update my working site until I understand what the problem is. ๐Ÿ™

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m seeing it with 58px of height.
    Does it happen in any specific resolution(i’m seeing at about 1200px wide)?

It can be the browser cache.

-Rui

creatorofstuff

Thanks for all the help. I think I’m going to start from scratch and re-do the logo(s). I’m spending too much time trying to figure this out. (It’s not the cache. I wish it were.)

Maybe this update exposed a problem on my end. Who knows.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

No problem. Let us know.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register