New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Unwanted page creation in website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    AD.singh

HI i use yoast SEO for my website. it has pointed out that google while crawling my website has come across lots of pages which render a 404. These are pages which i haven’t made. Can u highlight what these pages are and why the theme has made these pages and how these pages cane removed. Because this clearly brings the sep scrore down for the site.

you can view them by going to the sep plugin on the left hand side and then click on search console and you will see these pages listed.

please advice
    AD

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Was you previously using another theme? Or did you start from scratch with Neighborhood?

– Kyle

AD.singh

I started from neighbourhood. Never bought or used another theme. this is the first one ever. and the site was also built using your theme as its very user-friendly.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Maybe it’s some demo content you installed from our theme. Did you already deleted all the pages you don’t use.
    At the moment you have about 30 pages.

-Rui

AD.singh

Hey,
    the 30 pages i have are all the same pages we use.
    if u notice these pages that are created are created with the tags i have given to our products. Like floor length anarkali etc?
    if you checkt he pages section we have we have all the necessary pages we are using for the site.
    but if u check the search console section of the sep plugging these pages are random pages made out of product tags etc. may be if u go try them u wud realise.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

probably it’s the archive pages like this one http://www.adsingh.com/tag/indian-wedding-gowns/

This is WordPress defaults not the Theme controls.

-Rui

AD.singh

No way to fix this then?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

That’s the way WordPress works.
    Not sure if it’s possible to remove it with some customization.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register