New Landing How can we help? Atelier Unable to Update Site from WordPress Darhboard > Updates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    samanthacu

Hello,

I am trying to update the Atelier theme on my website – there are very bad image breaks now on my website after I just completed updating to WordPress 2.5.2.

I have read through the Themeforest comments on updates and see that you have suggested for us to check with our host to see if there maybe a setting on my hosting preventing the update check.

I have contacted my host on this and they have mentioned that “We aren’t blocking any updates or connections like that. We can check the firewall for a IP but we would need to know their server’s IP number.” So there should not be any issue caused by the host.

Please look through my site and let me know if there is any reason why I am unable to auto update?

Appreciate your quick reply as the pictures on my site are super wonky now!

Thank you!

David Martin – Support

Please update the theme to 1.9.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dn1e019szwnxpws/atelier.zip?dl=0

Please update the plugin Swift Framework to 1.7.7: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1an2fpylsvniqc/swift-framework.zip?dl=0

Update all other plugins also.

Thanks.

samanthacu

Hi David,

Thanks for both links. I will update the theme manually.

However, can I know why I am unable to update the theme directly from WordPress? I would like to do that.

Thanks,
    Samantha

David Martin – Support

Hi Samantha,

Our old auto update service became unreliable so we were forced to change providers. Some old themes were not able to get the updates.

Thanks.

samanthacu

Hey David,

Alright thank you for your explanation and assistance, really appreciate it!

Will go ahead with the updating now!

Take care,
    Samantha

David Martin – Support

No problem!

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register