New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Unable to select size attributes on product page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    Beau

I have created size attributes (small,medium,large) for a product.

The drop down box appears and the options are set correctly. I am unable to click the drop down with the styles applied. If styles are disabled in Firefox I scroll down and have the option to pick size and quantity.

I thought it may have been my settings or perhaps the sample data from the zip. I created a new site with just the theme and woocommerce – same thing.

You can see the issue here – http://vinylstickerpicker.co.uk/testing/?product=test

Thanks in advance.

quikfix

I’m having the same problem as well. Seemed to start after applying the update. Also using Firefox and cannot choose any attributes on the product pages. Mobile devices recognize the page fine. IE tends to lock the site up completely (could be unrelated issue on my end). Hopefully we can find where the issue lies with the variations menu soon, as this is prohibiting much of the activity on my site and possibly others.

Beau

Ed has just replied with the fix for this over at themeforest. I’m copying it for anyone else having the same issue.

It has fixed it for me 🙂

Thanks for the link. This appears to only be an issue in firefox. We’ll fix this for the next update. For now, edit /js/functions.js and remove lines 431-433:

jQuery('.variations_form').find('select').each( function() {
    jQuery(this).customSelect({customClass:'woo-select'});
    });

ap

I’m having the same issues. Beau’s solution just ended up breaking properties. Anyone else have a fix?

ap

I was actually able to get it to work by removing line 428. It just puts a stock dropdown in place of the custom one.

Remove this:
    jQuery(this).customSelect({customClass:’woo-select’});

ksprague

I think the fix posted by Beau is correct, it’s just the line numbers that are incorrect. For me, those lines are 427-429. Comment those out, and the non-functional custom drop-down is replaced by a functional standard drop-down.

ghriko

Hope it will get updated soon… it just isn’t styled 🙁

regards

freetanga

Same problem here!
    The solution posted is working, but please update, the selects are sooo cool when properly styled!
    Thank you! :O)

Melanie – SUPPORT

I forwarded this to the developer of the theme. Cheers!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This has been fixed in the latest updates.

Thanks!

– Ed

imjustrestless

Note – using the latest update in Chrome and other browsers, still experiencing this issue – you can comment out line 469 in this file.

– good luck

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks restless!

seaofghosts

I am having this problem in Safari v6.0.5 – haven’t cross browser tested. Am running Neighborhood 1.3.4 – have had to resort to commenting out the line of js mentioned above which is not the custom drop-down look of the rest of the site as mentioned by other users. Really ruins the smoothness of the theme to be honest.

Any reason for this? As stated above by Ed it should be working in 1.3.4??

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Unfortunately due to the way WooCommerce controls that select box, it breaks standard jQuery functionality in webkit browsers. We’re removing that styling so that it works for the next update.

– Ed

[email protected]

is that update out? same problem here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register