New Landing How can we help? Atelier Unable to Edit Pages or Posts

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mm9488

I’m experiencing problems editing pages or posts with all projects recently launched on Atelier, e.g., when I attempt to edit a page or post of a page that I used Swift Page Builder to build, the page just spins. I’m never able to make any edits. Is this an issue with Atelier or Swift Page Builder – and is the solution to revert back to a previous version?

David Martin – Support

Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Thanks,
    David

mm9488

David – I’ve added this statement to the wp-config.php file, but nothing changes. This is issue is not limited to this one site, nor this one server.

David Martin – Support

Please see my screencast, I cannot replicate this. Can you link me to a page/post where you can?

Thanks.

mm9488
    David Martin – Support

Please see this, I am unable to replicate on that page:

Anything else I should know, to replicate this?

Thanks.

mm9488

David,

I cannot explain why you can’t replicate this problem. I cannot edit any page on this site, or two other sites i recently launched – they just spin and spin and Swift Page Builder never opens.

All are on managed WordPress, which already comes with 256M memory – as i’m sure you already know.

I’m going to overwrite Atelier and Swift Page Builder with an older version to see if this fixes the problem – will let you know.

Mike

David Martin – Support

Hi Mike,

What OS/Browser are you using?

– David.

mm9488

David,

Primarily I use Chrome, but I’m getting the same issue on Fire Fox.

mm9488

By the way, I’ve cleared all browser history from both browsers, flushed DNS and restarted my router – nothing seems to make any difference???

mm9488

David – it appears I’ve wasted your time. I’ve discovered that I can edit any page from any other computer, so it appears to be something new/recent with my computer. While I don’t expect you to solve this issue, if you’ve encountered this before and have any suggestions, they would be really appreciated – otherwise – sorry for wasting your time. Mike

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Windows or Mac? I have not seen this before as such. Are you using the same user login for each different computer?

Does the computer have any script blocking security?

Thanks.

mm9488

David,

you can chalk this one up to me being stupid – I should’ve never upgraded to Windows 10 3 weeks ago. I lost a couple of hours reverting back to Windows 7, but I’m now able to edit any page or post – this had nothing to do with Atelier or Swift Framework – which you already knew!

Sorry but thanks for your prompt assistance!

Mike

David Martin – Support

No problem, anytime!

– David.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.