New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Two Woocommerce questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    rcpinnell

Hi.

Thanks for the great theme. I am far from an expert, and need a little help with a couple of problems I have.

1. How do I change the dimensions of the large product image that shows on the Woocommerce single product pages?

Changing the image crop settings in Woocommerce settings ensures the images do not blur, but they are still cropped. I am using images that are all the same dimensions, but they are not square, and really cannot be square without losing their integrity and purpose. I can keep the width of the images the same as the current CSS settings, so the design of the page should not be compromised, but I need to adjust the height.

I assume something somewhere in a theme CSS file is overriding the Woocommerce settings and fixing the image size. Could you please point me to where this can be changed, or even better provide me with something I can put into the Custom CSS box?

2. On Woocommerce pages I am getting the breadcrumbs show up, even though I am clicking the “remove breadcrumbs” option you offer on the Product page backend. These breadcrumbs look very ugly. What do I need to do to hide or remove them?

Thanks in advance.

Richard

rcpinnell

OK, searching these forums I found an answer to Question 2.

You should probably still be aware that clicking the “remove breadcrumbs” option on Product pages doesn’t work, but I don’t need an answer to this part of my query now.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Try this plugin for the first question: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/post-thumbnail-editor/

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register