New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Twitter Widget doesn't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    greendiablo

The twitter widget on my clients site doesn’t work, even though I’ve setup the Twitter Authentication correctly and put their twitter name in the widget.

It shows one random weird tweet, that is not from their account. The other thing is, I’ve setup to show two tweets, but it only shows one (random one).

Please help fix this asap. This worked when I first implemented it a while ago.
    Thanks!

Site: http://bit.ly/1dyNFeY
    See latest tweet widget in footer.

intreat

Im also having problems with the twitter widget. For me it only appears 1 tweet and it is always just a capilalized letter M. :S

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q80hj6kirx44okg/Screenshot%202014-01-17%2014.27.04.png

Daniel Barrios

I have the same problem

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Are you using the latest version of the theme?

The Twitter oAuth plugin changed it’s function parameters in the latest update.

Please check your OAuth keys.

– Kyle

galicianroots

Hi, I’m having the same exact problem, I set it correctly and it only shows 1 tweet that is not from our account and yes the theme is updated to the last version. In my case it happens in Supreme theme.
    What can we do to show the tweets we want and to show only our account tweets.

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

I would like to check your backend out directly, can you let me know your wp-admin login details in a private reply? Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register