New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Transparent Page Background

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    SACircus

I’d like to adjust the opacity of the page body background in hopes of displaying a full-page background image that is also visible beneath the content (not just at the sides as with the “Boxed” style). Can you direct me to the correct place in the code to make the modification?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sure, you can add the following to the custom css box within theme options:

#main-container {
    background: rgba(255,255,255,0.6);
    }

– Ed

Bitedge

That works thanks! Although has that made it 100% transparent? because when I upload an image as page background the color if different.

How to do that only for the homepage?

And what pixel dimensions should the image/s we put as background be to cover the whole page?

Cheers

http://australian-sports-betting-guide.com.au/

Bitedge

The code that was posted was not 100% transparent if you want it to be use

#main-container {
    background:transparent;
    }

The above code also means you can upload a background image to one page only (the homepage for example) and have no background image in the general options settings and all your other pages will have the standard white background where as with the first code posted they all went grey.

But yah I’m still worried about the pixel dimension of the image I upload and how it will display on screens with different resolutions to mine my screen res is 1600 x 900 so I just used that and of course it fits great but how will it look on screens of other resolutions? Is there a way to make it auto resize? When I upload the image to the homepage if I choose “Cover” instead of “Auto” will that do it?

Bitedge

Sorry the grey thing was just to do with the background image on/off setting in the general settings tab

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Setting the background to “Cover” should do it, yes.

You can also use code like this, to make it 100% transparent and have it ready in case you want to add a little opacity later on:

#main-container {
    background: rgba(255,255,255,0);
    }

That last value, which was 0.6 is not set to 0. It can take values from 0.01 to 1 (1 being completely opaque).

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register