New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform transparent asset bg patterns with color ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    tasoskouk

hello,

is there a way to know which asset bg patterns are transparent and if those can be colored when setting color + bg pattern in assets admin options ?

also how can we load in bulk our own bg patterns or textures ?

thx, tasos

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Tasos,

You can see all the patterns on your computer, they’re in flexform\images\preset-backgrounds

There’s no option for bulk loading patterns.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tasoskouk

thx

1. so which of them are transparent ?

2. and if i select a transparent pattern AND a color in asset settings will i get colored patterns as backgrounds ?

tasos

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tasos,

I’m not really sure what you’re referring to with transparent backgrounds? Can you please explain a little further so that I can better answer your questions?

In Flexform Options > Asset Background Options, you’re free to upload any images, or set any colours you like.

– Ed

tasoskouk

i mean png images with trasnparent background…

in this case the theme can blend bg image with bg color together, to produce a colored background (image + color with css)

this way we can color bg images with css (and will not need to use photoshop to change images for the color we like)

thx

tasoskouk

you can play with the demo of this http://codecanyon.net/item/background-generator/3764351 to see what i mean… some themes have something similar in their bg styling options… so this way we can “draw” with png + css almost any background we imagine 😉

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tasos,

This is already set up. The alt background will set the background colour that you set, and use the image. If this image is transparent then it will appear over the alt background bg colour.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register