New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Translations are missing at the Cart and Check out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    geotec

Hi there,

i have an issue with some translations at the shopping cart, check out and some others, but all words are translated in the po/mo files, the problem is in the dante/woocommmerce/ theme, but i don’t want to change the .php files, because we want a multilanguage site

i also noticed in the “normal” woocommerce version, the translations work fine, you have any ideas? thanks a lot for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Are those within your .po file? If they are, they maybe marked as fuzzy – These need to be unmarked, and the po file saved and a new .mo file compiled.

Are you using WPML or PoEdit to translate the strings: http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/translating-the-theme-using-poedit/.

Thanks.

geotec

hi there, nothing is marked as fuzzy, and WPML is not activated yet, at the beginning we start with 1 language.

David Martin – Support

Please add a dropbox link so I can take a look at your .po file. Have you checked the strings exist within the file?

Thanks.

geotec

The Strings Exist, here is the Link to the .po file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jztrmalmjymgmr/woocommerce-de_DE.po?dl=0

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Please use the .po file from the theme, the one you sent is for WooCommerce plugin.

Look in dante/language/de_DE.po

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register