New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Translations after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    MarcusRG

Hey guys

After the update we’ve been cleaning up a bit in old template files etc. Seems to be going the right way.

Now we just have the minor stuff left. A few translations have been reversed to english again. This is strings like ‘Proceed to checkout’, ‘View cart’, ‘Shipping’ etc.

I just checked my .PO file in /themes/child-neighborhood/language and it’s already translated to danish in there. Where do I go about fixing these? Seems a bit odd that those single strings was left behind.

For information; we do not have any plugins associated with cart, view cart, checkout or anything like that.

David Martin – Support

Hi Marcus,

Have you just updated to WooCommerce 3+?

If you have updated the WC version and the core theme version you may need to get the new .po file from the parent theme and use that for your translation file as WooCommerce 3+ has changed so much we have had to amend many theme files also.

Thanks.

pearlEX

Can you provide us with these .po-files? If it came with the update, it’s gone for me now, because I have overwritten the .po-files with my local ones.

David Martin – Support

It will be in the parent file /language/ folder. You can get the download again from your ThemeForest profile.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register