Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
    daniella.borges

But Ed, you asked me to turn off the list. I don´t need the list, I need only Portuguese language. I have said that the translate is ok. I checked this much times. I realize that we are beat around the bush and my problem is not resolved for 18 days! You have my info accounts (FTP and WP), so please, may you correct this problem?

Thanks.

rp_3d

Oi Daniela, você é brasileira? Você tem que colocar os arquivos na pasta language dentro do Tema. Alias se tiver a tradução em português será que pode me disponibilizar? Estou traduzindo o meu site também.

Question for Ed. Im translating my site to portuguese of Brazil, and some parts are not translating. The message Welcome doesent change and parts of woocommerce not changing too, like the button proceed to check out and my account itens and whishlist itens too. What i need to do?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I don’t see any language dropdown on your site, so I’m unsure what issue you are referring to??

I’m checking here – http://tigresse.d2bcommerce.com.br/

@rp_3d
    – we fixed a few things in the latest update, including the welcome text. What version do you have?

– Ed

daniella.borges

Ed, yes, you asked me to remove this list, so I removed.

Anyway, in the list didn´t show Portuguese.

daniella.borges

Olá @rp_3d. Sou brasileira sim. Os arquivos estão na pasta correta, mas não funciona.

Segue os arquivos.

daniella.borges

@rp_3d, tentei anexar aqui mas deu erro. Qual seu email?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The list wouldn’t show Portuguese, unless you set it up with WPML. This function of the theme requires WPML.

– Ed

daniella.borges

Ed, I don´t need the list. I need only Portuguese. So, How do this?

Melanie – SUPPORT

It’s basically what we already said :/

You can follow this tutorial as well if you want http://www.appthemes.com/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-theme/

daniella.borges

Hello,

All this has been done. If you can not solve the problem I would get my money back because the store in English does not suit me.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’m really confused as to what the issue is here. As far as I can see, the store is showing in Portugese, but you haven’t translated all the strings provided in the po file?

– Ed

daniella.borges

Hello Ed,

Finally I got translate, but I have finished yet. I fixed the problem. Now, my problem is with UTF-8. See in the Print Screen.

I resolved this problem in this way: I erased the po and mo file and I have started new translate in new file.

Can You know more about UTF-8 problem?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Open wp-config.php;
    2) Find:
    define(‘DB_CHARSET’, ‘utf8’);
    define(‘DB_COLLATE’, ”);
    3) Change it to:
    /*define(‘DB_CHARSET’, ‘utf8’);
    define(‘DB_COLLATE’, ”);*/

Also you need to make sure that you work in utf-8 in poedit.

Cheers

daniella.borges

Hello,

Finally this issue is fixed. Thank you very much!

eccesso

Hi! May I add my attention to this discussion regarding the translation issue?
    I’ve installed the WPML translator in some of my sites, and what I think Daniella has to do is….to use the STRING TRANSLATOR to switch the complete theme into Portugeese language!
    If you’ve purchased the WPML_translator which contains a STRING translator, you must manually change all the language strings, which you may need for your multilanguage site. The string translator is an optional plugin, which you may activate from within the plugins dashboard!
    I suggest you translate the strings manually to be certain that the complete store is translated properly! Besides you have to copy .po+.mo files into both theme/language + wp_content/languages folders, to have the complete translation_STRING_functionality to work! The WPML_dashboard tells you, if these files are installed and contained in the proper folders!

_eccesso™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register