New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Translate the Neighborhood theme in Ukrainian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    teshoes

Hi dear support team!

I’m trying to translate my theme in Ukrainian with Loco translate. When I create a new language (as the the Ukrainian version of translation doesn’t exist) I have only few strings to translate and I can’t identify from where they are (from what page). Please, look the attached file to see what I mean. Also, I’ve tried to translate it with the help of Poedit but I can’t find the .po file to download. I hope for your help. Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Open the /neighborhood/languages/ folder and duplicate the en_US.po file, then rename it to your desired language code. For example; for Ukrain you need to re-name it as ru_RU.po . You can find all the codes from this link http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language

2- Then you will need to open the .po file in PO Edit. Once opened, you will see all strings that needs to be translated. Type the translation of a string into the “Translation” column. Do not delete or edit “Original string” part.

3- When you finish translating, save the file. This will create an .mo file in the same directory.
    Upload the new files into the languages folder of the theme /wp-content/themes/neighborhood/languages/ and then follow this guide: http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_in_Your_Language#Single-Site_Installations

Thanks
    Mohammad

teshoes

Hi again

Thank you for your help

I have one more question

I can’t find strings for some phrases (please look the attached file) and I can’t change this text in the settings of the footer

Could you please tell me how to change this text and translate it in Ukrainian

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Those are in the Footer Widgets. Appearance => Widgets => Footer Columns.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register