New Landing How can we help? Atelier translate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    andymac

Hello
    After updating the theme, many words are in English, I have to translate into Italian, what should I do? Is there any parameter to change or should I translate from the POEDIT file?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you confirm that you followed these instructions?
    swiftideas.com/documentation/translation

-Rui

andymac

Hello
    1 month ago I did all the translations in English with PROEDIT, everything worked correctly, I also translated part of the “theme options” in settings, but after the aggression of your theme it’s all back as before … I’m waiting for your news
    thank you

David Martin – Support

Hi,

When you update the theme, the translation file will be overwritten – unless you had added your translation files to a child theme.

If you had not added the files to a child theme, you will need to translate the files again. We can then assist you in adding those to a child theme.

andymac

Hello
    Thank you for the reply
    Ok, so I can copy / paste the .po file, I mean the old one I did 2 months ago, or I have to revise it all (if you’ve added strings !!) ??

David Martin – Support

I would suggest you use the new file, this will have been updated by us as WooCommerce changed drastically causing us to need to rescan the translation strings.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register