New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Transferring Product Ownership

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Covenant Webmaster

I’m not sure where the best place to post this would be, but I’m wondering if I could transfer this product ownership to another account. I’m using my personal name while I’ve set this up for the company I’m working for, but I’d like to transfer this to [email protected] for logging in here for support. That way if I leave the organization one day someone else can be the new webmaster and login to get support. I’ve setup company accounts on both wordpress.com and wordpress.org that I needed to authorize JetPack, for instance. Any possibility of setting those up for this support forum and de-activating this account I’m writing from now?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I will forward this to the developer as I don’t have access to the user database, but I’m sure it will be as simple as to change your username and email address to the one of your company.

He will get back to you as soon as he can 🙂

Cheers!

Covenant Webmaster

Great. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

Let me know the email address in a private reply, and I’ll swap it out.

– Ed

Covenant Webmaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

All sorted. Username can’t be changed, but you can just login using the email and password.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register