New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Top Menu WPML Language Switcher

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jazeppi

Hi,
    I asked on Themeforest how to change the Language Switcher text from the current-language to <i class=”icon-globe”></i> Languages, but you only told me

the options are generated with a function in functions.php on line 955 and the text in the menu is set in header.php line 268

But that doesn’t exactly help me. I am confused as to what I need to actually do to make this happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    jazeppi ๐Ÿ™‚

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

To change the text, you can either:

a) edit header.php line 268

or

b) translate the theme (see here: http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-translate-the-theme/ )

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

jazeppi

Hey guys,

I don’t mean to be a pain in the butt but I can’t seem to get this working. When editing this it just breaks my site. Is it possible to get a step by step or at least a more detailed way of achieving this?

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

jazeppi

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You only need to edit the string.

So this:

<a href="#" class="languages-menu-item"><?php _e("Languages", "swiftframework"); ?></a>

becomes:

<a href="#" class="languages-menu-item"><?php _e("Your text", "swiftframework"); ?></a>

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register