New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood title, text AND button with page builder Neighborhood

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    creatorofstuff

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought I submitted my question, but it vanished.

I am using the page builder, and I want a title and text, like in my screen shot. However, I also want a button that is on the same line as the text, and right aligned. I have tried using short codes but can’t seem to get the button positioned correctly.

I know I could alternatively use the “impact text / button” option (and style the text), but then how do I get the title? Am I blind?

Thanks so much. I really love this theme, and your support has been amazing. It is so appreciated.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, have you tried using the column shortcodes for one halfs and placing the button in the right half while the text stays on the left half?

I can also give you custom css if the changes are small to be made πŸ™‚

Cheers

creatorofstuff

That is a great idea! I tried several variations of that but I’m not quite there. ALMOST! I have the button on the right, but how can I get it to align right? I’ve tried it several ways, and I think I need to make the right margin 0px, too, but I can’t make it work.

Here is the code that is there right now:

[three_fourth]
    <p class=”special_callout”>Our cards are clever and witty so you don’t have to be.</p>
    [/three_fourth]
    [one_fourth_last]
    [button colour="accent" type="slightlyrounded" size="small" link="/shop/" target="_self"]Shop[/button]
    [/one_fourth_last]

And I’m attaching a screen shot of where the button is now. I would like it to align with the right end of the title rule. I really appreciate it. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

creatorofstuff

P.S. I think the button looks like it is floating a little above the baseline of the text, too. (??) Is that fixable? Thanks again.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Yep if you can tell me your website URL I can go ahead and give you custom tailored css for that button πŸ™‚

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I still see the coming soon mode even if I’m logged in. You might want to grant admin access.

creatorofstuff

Oh sorry! I will change it right now.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, thanks πŸ™‚
    you can use this custom css:

.home .sf-button.small.accent.slightlyrounded {
    margin-top: 10px;
    }

Cheers!

creatorofstuff

Thank you, Melanie! That did the trick. Almost. But it got me far enough along that I could add:

float: right;
    margin-right: 0px;

…so the button is aligned to the right side of the container, and now it looks perfect.

I really appreciate your help. I was so baffled!!!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic!! Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register