Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    rhodez

Hello!

In addition to the “title overlay text color” it would be really useful to have “title overlay background color”. “Fullwidth title overlay” is the best looking option for post headers. But the text is not clear enough on many post images regardless of text color choice. Option for adding text background color (just like the regular page title has) would solve this problem.

And the best way would be to have background opacity as well (so we could have eg. white text on 70% black background)

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The purpose of the ‘full width title overlay’ is for the title to ‘overlay’ the detail media. Having a background color would not represent the full width title overlay, because then there would be no detail media. I understand what you are saying, it is a nice layout, will have a think and see what options we can provide

– Kyle

rhodez
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh I see what you mean, I thought you meant background color instead of background image. It’s best to just apply that via css

– Kyle

rhodez

The problem with CSS is that it is applied to every single overlay title. Being able to change text color / bg color in backend would be nice feature. Then the text would work perfect in every possible scenario, regardless of detail image.

For example layer slider has this functionality built in, and it is really useful.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok will add it to the list, thanks

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register