New Landing How can we help? Atelier [Time-Senstitive] Carousel is BROKEN

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    artur

i have the latest theme.

im using the Carousel Element.. and on SOME of them ( not all ) they nav is not directly on top of the image.

screenshot : https://www.evernote.com/l/AIHxyVejCn9FSaL67hyVhs4dqq_s6seMj3IB/image.png

i will post this live later.. running locally for now.

My ROW Settings:

WRAP TYPE
    Standard Width Content

Select if you want to row to wrap the content to the grid, or if you want the content to be edge to edge.
    ROW BACKGROUND TYPE

Choose whether you want to use an image or video for the background of the parallax. This will decide what is used from the options below.
    BACKGROUND COLOR

#ff0000
    Select a background colour for the row here.
    Row Background Image Options
    BACKGROUND IMAGE
    Add image
    Choose an image to use as the background for the parallax area. This is also used as the fallback if using the video display.
    BACKGROUND IMAGE TYPE
    Cover

If you're uploading an image that you want to spread across the whole asset, then choose cover. Else choose pattern for an image you want to repeat.
    PARALLAX IMAGE HEIGHT
    Content Height

If you are using this as an image parallax asset, then please choose whether you'd like asset to sized based on the content height or the height of the viewport window.
    BACKGROUND IMAGE MOVEMENT
    Fixed

Choose the type of movement you would like the parallax image to have. Fixed means the background image is fixed on the page, Scroll means the image will scroll will the page, and stellar makes the image move at a seperate speed to the page, providing a layered effect.
    PARALLAX IMAGE SPEED (STELLAR ONLY)

The speed at which the parallax image moves in relation to the page scrolling. For example, 0.5 would mean the image scrolls at half the speed of the standard page scroll. (Default 0.5).
    Row Display Options
    ROW TOP STYLE
    None

Choose the top style for the row, or none.
    ROW BOTTOM STYLE
    None

Choose the bottom style for the row, or none.
    ROW OVERLAY STYLE
    None

If you would like an overlay to appear on top of the image/video, then you can select it here.
    ROW OVERLAY OPACITY

Adjust the overlay capacity if using an image or video option. This only has effect for the color overlay style option, and shows an overlay over the image/video at the desired opacity. Percentage.
    PADDING - VERTICAL

Adjust the vertical padding for the row. (px)
    PADDING - HORIZONTAL

Adjust the horizontal padding for the row. (%)
    MARGIN - VERTICAL

Adjust the margin above and below the row. (px)
    REMOVE ELEMENT SPACING
    Yes
    Enable this option if you wish to remove all spacing from the elements within the row.
    VERTICALLY CENTER ELEMENTS WITHIN
    No
    Enable this option if you wish to center the elements within the row.
    INNER COLUMN HEIGHT
    Natural

If you have the Window Height option selected for the row, and would like inner column assets to be 100% height, then please select the Window Height option here.
    Row Content Expand Options
    EXPANDING ROW
    No
    If you would like the content to be hidden on load, and have a text link to expand the content, then select Yes.
    EXPANDING LINK TEXT (CONTENT CLOSED)

This is the text that is shown when the expanding row is closed.
    EXPANDING LINK TEXT (CONTENT OPEN)

This is the text that is shown when the expanding row is open.
    Animation Options
    INTRO ANIMATION
    None

Select an intro animation for the row which will show it when it appears within the viewport.
    ANIMATION DELAY

If you wish to add a delay to the animation, then you can set it here (ms).
    Row Misc/ID Options
    RESPONSIVE VISIBLITY
    Visible Globally

Set the responsive visiblity for the row, if you would only like it to display on certain display sizes.
    ROW ID

If you wish to add an ID to the row, then add it here. You can then use the id to deep link to this section of the page. This is also used for one page navigation. NOTE: Make sure this is unique to the page!!
    ROW SECTION NAME

This is used for the one page navigation, to identify the row. If this is left blank, then the row will be left off of the one page navigation.
    EXTRA CLASS

no-shadow pt0 mt0
    If you wish to style this particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.

My GALLERY SETTINGS

GALLERY
    White-800-Tall

Choose the gallery which you'd like to display. You can add galleries in the left admin area.
    DISPLAY TYPE
    Slider

Choose the display type for the gallery asset.
    FULL WIDTH
    Yes
    Select if you'd like the asset to be full width (edge to edge). NOTE: only possible on pages without sidebars.
    SLIDER TRANSITION
    Fade

Choose the transition type for the slider.
    SHOW THUMBNAIL NAVIGATION
    No
    Show a thumbnail navigation display below the slider.
    ENABLE AUTOPLAY
    Yes
    Choose whether to autoplay the slider or not.
    SHOW CAPTIONS
    No
    Choose whether to show captions.
    ENABLE GALLERY LIGHTBOX
    No
    Enable lightbox functionality from the gallery.
    EXTRA CLASS

If you wish to style this particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open your website in Chrome browser and press the F12 key to get the console error. Take a screenshot of console error and attach here to investigate the issue further.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

artur

M, thanks for your quick reply.

I opened the console..and there was 0 errors.

However, I think i discovered the issue.

It seems that there is a conflict with how the Builder handles the Element’s Width and the actual size of the image in the gallery..

To illustrate:

The image size in the gallery is 600 x 900.

When setting the Gallery Element to 1/2 width (https://www.evernote.com/l/AIGpoMGt42VDUbgP_c79pH3uexBqze6ugK4B/image.png) the gallery controls are properly positioned: https://www.evernote.com/l/AIHPfGPDVTdICqFHFT-mOqqg-D4Gp_RcgO0B/image.png

however when setting the Gallery Element to 2/3 width it breaks :
    https://www.evernote.com/l/AIHgCYDilLFAhLVG1c1B2dp8pNt-HiTl7EwB/image.png

What i expected was to have the gallery resize to fit this new width, but it doesnt for some reason.
    I’ve tried setting Gallery Settings > Full Width = YES. But no luck.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please regenerate thumbnail through this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

artur

mmm that didnt solve it. Im uploading the site now for you to look closer… it will be done in a few minutes.
    Thanks again!

artur
    This reply has been marked as private.
    artur
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

On the page supplied, the carousel nav seems to be correctly placed in the bottom right corner of the image. I am looking through your supplied screenshots but am not sure I am following you 100%.

Could you provide a screenshot of the supplied URL ( http://mevan.design2dev.com/fall-winter-16/) to illustrate the issue?

Thanks.

artur
    David Martin – Support

Thanks, I am getting a 404 for that?

– David.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register