New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Thumbnail image bug and inside post image bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Clemzy

Hi there,

I’ve discovered that the thumbnail image of my blog block on my homepage are gone.
    I can’t see neither image inside a normal post.

It works well with video, and also it seems that there is a bug inside the switch editor.

My recent activity were to update the theme, adding a revolution slider on the main page, and I’ve changed the permalinks with the little trick in the php file..

thank for the help and this theme is great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Clemzy

i’ve diseabled Jetpack and now it’s work again like a charm, but there is a lot of usefull widget with jetpack…

can you find a way to make it work again? PLZ

๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

As far as I’m aware, there is an image plugin within Jetpack that causes issues. Can you disable this image plugin and use the rest?

– Ed

Clemzy

Hi there,

thank for responding, I ran some tests and I wasn’t able to disable the image plug-in in jetpack.

So i ‘am running wordpress 3.6 with flexform 1.4.3 and the last version witch work prefectly is jetpack 2.3.1 that you can dl here downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/jetpack.2.3.1.zip

I think it will be helpfull for a lot of foxs if you write it somewhere in the support and let us know when you are able to make it work again with lastest version ๐Ÿ™‚

As i said earlier thank for the theme it’s great, worth the 50$ for sure!!

and last question when will you put the new revolution slider link and what is plan for the backtoschool period for the new features of the theme? ๐Ÿ˜€

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’ll try and look into it when we get a chance!

Latest revslider here – http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version/#post-14294

New update should be within 10 days!

– Ed

Clemzy

thx for the support and thx for the good work here!

i can’t wait to see the new features ๐Ÿ˜€

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll close this down and mark it resolved for organizational purposes ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register