New Landing How can we help? Atelier This is what happens… when I cannot set max height

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    peter4576

Hi Kyle again

ALso, plese check what happens when you hover. It does not behave right… And also the zoom box gets cut off when moving outside the image, which kinda ruins the experience ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Try adding this to your custom css:

.single-product .zoomContainer {
      left: 130px !important;
    }

– Kyle

peter4576

Hi Kyle.

That still dont work i quick view ๐Ÿ™

Also I have following problem: I wrote the author of the quick view overlay/ plug-in. But he refuses to give support unless I buy from him directly. He says that when bundled its up to the developers of the theme to offer support ๐Ÿ™

Any ways – my problem is that my “coming soon image”-replacement is not working with quick view. It just keeps loading and loading. And I wondered how to fix this/ what code to look for in order for it to hook the thumbnail replacement.

Do you have any idea?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Peter,

You could request the feature from the plugin developer, the plugin developer would need to support the default way WooCommerce has it’s place holder image overwritten. Ref: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/change-the-placeholder-image/.

Getting the plugin authors support is well worth it for a very small cost to you vs hiring a developer.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register