Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    micheal_w

Hi Guys,
    We use Atelier at the moment for our web shop. Reading the reviews of Uplift, it seems that it is more advanced, maybe faster and better? Am I right or there is there not much difference? Is it worth to upgrade?

Am I going to see totally different admin and theme option interfaces?

Also, we use several custom css on Atelier (provided by you), are they work with Uplift or should they all be updated / rewritten?
    THANKS!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

1)

We spent a lot of time refining performance with Uplift. We introduced the option of a cached custom css that is written to the file system, written to the head tag, or via AJAX. On even the main demo stacked with more content than ever, we managed to achieve 95+ for PageSpeed + YSlow.

We worked on improving our menu options, adding extra ajax functionality (built-in infinite scroll for shop, portfolio etc), added a proper slick app header option. We also added animated svg icons, an icon grid element in the pb (for easier icon box management), and more.

2)

No, the WP admin/options will be similar as it’s using our framework.

3)

It’s entirely possible yes. Sure we can help you out.

Thanks.

micheal_w

Hi David,

Thank you.
    With Atelier we used a CDN service as well as W3 Total Cache.
    Is it possible to use or do you recommend at all using them with Uplift too?

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Of course it is possible to use that combination, for me it’s the best option.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.