New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Theme Options is resetting when the Save button is pressed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    adesigns

when i went in to edit my favicon image, i changed the favicon and pressed save, it flashed “RESET OPTIONS” and everything wiped out. The edits to the theme are all gone. I had the same problem. The wordpress was updated to 3.6.1 but the theme was still at version 1.7. I have a client needing their website and I am afraid to try to do a fresh update if this is going to happen again. We had also noticed that it appeared as if two websites were interacting with one another , the parallax scroll was not working, then it would, the menu was and wasn’t working, the images were not always showing up, it had intermittent little issues to make me think something was wigging out behind the scenes. The site had been inactive for about a year and the client decided to go ahead and push it live and started editing, but…even before so she was messaging me one message after another that the site was not working properly or missing things, as the pages were not working.

Is there any fixes for this? I am going to try to do an update of the theme for which i have never done before and I am wondering if i need to rollback to the 3.5 wordpress as it lists that is compatible with up to 3.5 on the product page for the Ability theme…

Changelist
    Version 1.9

WordPress 3.5 Compatibility.

It would be very much appreciated if someone could respond back with a fix or solution. I have a client who needs her site.

http://www.staynfit4u.com is the website, i can provide wordpress credentials if someone would kindly respond to my issue at hand.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I’d like to keep it down to one thread per issue, thank you!

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/options-reset-major-problem/#post-28068

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register