New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Theme Options Data Disappears on restore / migration / rollback

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ronin

Hi,

We have a serious issue with Dante on a client website – whenever we have to roll back to an earlier backup (via any of our Installatron, backup sql.gz, tar.gz backups, or our hosts’s backups), all the Dante options and custom css isn’t restored. It sounds very similar to this thread: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/database-reset/ – which I notice wasn’t really resolved.

We have tried updating WP, all theme files, other plugins, etc. and on differnet servers, with no luck.

We have bought easily a dozen or so copies of Dante and this has never happened before. When developing a site, or installing a plugin that may break, we will need to roll back, and we normally can just fine, but this one won’t do so without breaking.

Ditto this case where on top of all the other methods, we have simply backed up a sql.gz copy of the database, and a separate copy of all the site files, and installed them on another server, and everything comes across except the Dante settings.

In other words, the Dante options aren’t “staying” in the database even though everything is an exact duplication. Where do they “go” when they should be within that database data?

The credentials I’ve attached to this thread are for the live site, which is still working. But when we back it up and move it, you get what you see on http://www.alliedgroupaus.com.au when you have your hosts file set to 173.248.191.9

I can give you access to either cPanel to help you diagnise what’s wrong. Just email me for credentials.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.