New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Theme is missing background images

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sdrong.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    sdrong

I have installed the theme and demo content on our development page (http://www.ethinact.com/dev99/)

None of the patterned background images are displaying.

On the home page for example, the css element .alt-bg.alt-one that should add a background behind the “Flexform: A responsive, retina-ready & wide multipurpose Word Press theme” text is not displaying.

The same problem is repeated on basically every page.

There may be other media content that is not displaying correctly, but I’ve only noticed the background images so far.

Please advise me on how correct this problem.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Not sure what section of the homepage you’re referring to, as that text is nowhere on the page.

Checking your source code, I see there aren’t any alternative background images uploaded, nor there seem to be any patterns selected. Can you please check the theme options and make sure you’ve uploaded image for the Asset Background Options?

The patterns in Background Options will show for boxed layouts.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

sdrong

Cosmin,

I’ve made some changes to the site the text I was referring to now reads, “We empower ethical leaders to achieve extraordinary results.” That text has replaced the text from your original Revolution Slider home page that read, “Flexform: A responsive, retina-ready & wide multipurpose Word Press theme”.

As for the patterns not being selected. I used the same installation procedure (install template and sample content) to install this development site as I did on a local site. The local site has the patterns selected this development site does not.

If I re-install the theme or the sample content, will that correct the problem? Or will I need to follow a different procedure to follow just the asset background options.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register