New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Theme Installation issues

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    LWDS

Hi,
    From the other thread:

Thanks Rui, Shop with left Sidebar is now there with the product listings, but only displaying the price slider and nothing else in the sidebar? Just checked it on another computer also.

Thanks

LWDS

I have also just uploaded a different sized logo to demonstrate what happens with this separate problem. It has become squashed unless you resize the screen…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Regarding the Woocommerce sidebar you can check in Appearance -> Widgets the widgets that are inside the Woocommerce Sidebar.

The atrributes filter is not showing because your products don’t have any attributes (brand, color, size, etc). Try to create new attributes and assign it to the products.

Guess that information isn’t imported.

Your logo seems to be 550px and there is a limit at 370px. Can you try to reduce it?

-Rui

LWDS

Hm, I created one attribute, and others appeared out of nowhere…from the original installation perhaps. But why did they suddenly appear!?

The logo…but it says in the Theme Options, Logo Upload your logo here (any size).? In the theme documentation too…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    LWDS

Hi Rui, your colleague has not come back on this?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Apologize, just checked the topic and it wasn’t assigned to my colleague.
    Now it’s assigned.

thanks
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @LWDS

Sorry if it’s not clear, by saying “upload any size” we mean the image size, not replicated on the actual site as standard. You can set this to be larger if you like, with this custom css:

@media only screen and (min-width: 980px) {
    .header-right {
    width: 35%;
    }
    #logo {
    width: 60%;
    }
    }

– Ed

LWDS

So you meant that any size would be fine and that the theme would simply reduce it to the maximum size? Because that just gave us a squashed logo…

I had to inspect the theme with Firebug to see what the pixel size was as I didn’t see any mention of it on the theme/documentation? Either way, that size as it is is actually perfect for us, just providing this as feedback to you guys 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @LWDS

Thanks for the feedback – I’ll look into this.

– Ed

LWDS

Hi Ed, the other problem as mentioned here….the backend Header Options tab is messed up and only looks right when you resize the screen to about the size of a tablet. Otherwise the text and inputs are shunted over to the left. It’s annoying/difficult to use. On a Mac with Firefox.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @LWDS

Can you show me a screenshot of this?

– Ed

LWDS

Hi Ed, yeah attached a screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up, have adjusted this for the next update.

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register