New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Theme & German Market Plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    maike

Hi! As already written on Themeforest this theme is really awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope we get it work with our installation – especially with the German Market Plugin. As expected there are some issues…I hope you can help :-))

The Plugin does add some essentials to Woocommerce that are necessary to correspond with German law e.g tax information. This is what I recognized at a first glance and hope to find a solution:

1) There is standard woocommerce note on the cart site (below the “Toatal”): “Note: Shipping and taxes are estimated and will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.”
    It can be disabled with the plugin, but it still appears. I saw that is also disabled in your demo – so how can we manage this? –> See Screenshot Cart_Neigborhood

2) The plugin adds an extra field to the single cart items which shows up the included tax. It works fine with our current theme, but it does not appear on Neighborhood. See Screenshot Cart_Current_Theme and Cart_Neighborhood.

3) We have to activate the tax information in woocommerce which is then shown in the cart and the checkout behind or below the Total sum in brackets. In Neigborhood this is displayed directly behind the total amount which doesn’t look nicely and it is quite “large”. I would look better if it would be placed under the amount and in smaller letters. You can also see in the screenshots how it is solved in our current theme and in Neighborhood.

4) On the Checkout site it would be great if we could slide the information on the right a little bit more left, so that the added tax information would appear behind. See Screenshot Checkout_Neighborhood.

5) The Plugin also adds a tax information to the price on the single product pages. The problem with Neigborhood is that instead of adding the information behind the price a “second” price appears below the actual price. See Screenshot Single_Product.

I hope that my explanations are understandable…it is quite difficult to explain for an non techie ;-). Sorry to bother you that much, but we really hope to solve this issues so that we can use your beautiful theme. I hope that there are some easy fixes ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Maike,

Can you provide a link to the pages where you are seeing these issues, so that I can take a look and supply fixes where possible?

Thanks,

– Ed

maike
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok Maike,

Let us know.

– Ed

jogodesigns

Hi Maike,

do you want to still get rid of this text?
    “Note: Shipping and taxes are estimated and will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.”

If so, let me know. I find a solution today to get rid of mine:-)

cheers
    MaG

maike

Hi MaG,

that would be great!

Thanks
    Maike

jogodesigns
    maike

Very great! Works perfectly!

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚
    Maike

jogodesigns
    jogodesigns
    Melanie – SUPPORT

English only please. Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register