New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante The theme v1.2 installation problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Pepito73

Hello

I downloaded the new theme V1.2 and during the installation I get an error message:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices’ not found or invalid function name in /home/…/…/…/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429

Is this normal?
    Please help

wademd

Actually I get the same message after upgrading to v1.2. In my admin panel header it displays. What does it mean and will it affect any future updates? How to get rid of it?

“Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sf_envato_toolkit_credentials_admin_notices’ not found or invalid function name in /home/ioc/public_html/rumble.industryofcool.co/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429”

Thanks

bentraynham

I am having the same problem. A prompt solution would be much appreciated.

wademd

Hey Guys,

Not sure why there hasnt been any response form support but I just came across the solution by accident. It seems like there must be some kind of new plugin that needs to be installed. In the admin panel if you click on Appearance>Install Plugins page you will see “Envato WordPress Toolkit” You need to install and set it up with your Envato account info. After you do that the message we are seeing should be gone.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hey Guys,
    The reason there is no Response

Christmas Support

It's that time of year again! Just wanted to let you know that we plan on supporting as much as we can over the Christmas period, but obviously won't be at our usual output. We won't be around between the 23rd and 27th of December, but will catch up on support after that.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation and patience over this period, we wish you all a great holiday.

- Ed

wademd

No worries ed, should be all fixed after my solution. Enjoy the holidays.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it, we’ve got this fixed for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

bentraynham

Thanks wademd! That worked!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Thanks wademd .

-Tahir

wademd

Anytime! Its the least I can do for all the help you guys give me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad it’s appreciated, always nice to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register