New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme The category assigned to the slider post is automatically changed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    afiorotto

Dear friends.
    I have a strange problem with the news categories shown in Supreme Slider on the cover of the site. To assemble the cover I made a static page via Swift Builder where installed at first a Blog Post Carousel and then the blog. At the same time define a specific category for the post we wanted to appear on the slider. Then in Page Options assign that category to the Category Slider Post option. Same thing to choose the news you want to appear in the Blog Post Carousel.
    The problem is that when we publish a story and assign the category to appear in the Blog Post Carousel, the category for Category Post Slider is changed to another random one. This happens automatically.
    For now we solve entering the cover page, and re-assign the correct category Category Post Slider, but it is very annoying.
    The site is http://www.g-trends.net and I attached the capture of the option changes automatically.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Do you have any plugins active? I’m thinking one of them might interfere with that setting.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

afiorotto

This is my plugin pack

Basic SEO Pack
    Simple but complete SEO Pack to make your site SEO Friendly. Quick way to add meta tags to your post and pages using WP custom fields. Setting your default meta tag on your home page with easily. Configure Search engine verification and analytics code with simple way.

Breadcrumb NavXT
    Adds a breadcrumb navigation showing the visitor’s path to their current location. For details on how to use this plugin visit Breadcrumb NavXT.

Formulario de Contacto 7
    A simple contact form

Disqus Comment System
    The Disqus comment system replaces your WordPress comment system with your comments hosted and powered by Disqus. Head over to the Comments admin page to set up your DISQUS Comment System.

Facebook
    Add Facebook social plugins and the ability to publish new posts to a Facebook Timeline or Facebook Page. Official Facebook plugin.

Image Gallery Reloaded
    The plugin replaces the default WordPress gallery with full featured, jquery-powered Galleria.

Members
    A user, role, and content management plugin for controlling permissions and access. A plugin for making WordPress a more powerful CMS.

Revolution Slider
    Revolution Slider – Premium responsive slider

Wordfence Security
    Wordfence Security – Anti-virus and Firewall security plugin for WordPress

WP Calameo
    Embed Calameo publications & miniCalameo inside a post

WP Super Cache
    Very fast caching plugin for WordPress.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Try deleting the element, and then re-adding it in?

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register