New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Text woocommerce hero header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    erikbalster

Hi Guys,

I want to give all my woocommerce category pages a hero header. The problem is that the category text display in the hero header and not above the products (it does with the standard header) for example: http://www.nhwp.nl/product-categorie/prothese-bh/.

I want the category text above the products and only the title in the hero header. Is there a way so i can do that?

– Erik

David Martin – Support

Hi Erik,

To set a hero image for your product categories, first set the category header images in Products => Categories => Edit => Upload/Add Image.

In Theme Options => WooCommerce Options => Shop Options set Shop Category / Page Heading to On and WooCommerce Page Heading Style to Hero.

Thanks.

erikbalster

Hi David,

i know how to set a hero image. See my problem in the attachment. When i don’t give the category a description, the page will show the title. As soon as i enter a description the page will show the description in the hero header. I really need that text for SEO purposes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Great, so assuming you have added a Category Description, you could do this with a little jQuery. Add this to Theme Options => Custom JS.

jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
        if ( jQuery("body").hasClass("tax-product_cat") ) {
            jQuery(".category-desc").prependTo(".inner-page-wrap");
        }
    });

Once that is working, you will need to add a little CSS to adjust the layout to what you want.

Thanks.

erikbalster

it’s works. Thanks

David Martin – Support

Great, no problem!

– David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register