New Landing How can we help? Atelier Text blocks not vertically centered

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    KrullDesign

My client has just informed me that the site isn’t working as it was when we went live last year. I think it might have something to do with the theme update. The text blocks aren’t showing up as vertically centered.
    I have removed all of the custom CSS and still doesn’t vertically center the content.

David Martin – Support

Please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.post-10 .spb-row.spb-remove-element-spacing .row {
        -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;
        -moz-transform-style: preserve-3d;
        transform-style: preserve-3d;
    }
    .post-10 .spb_content_element.col-sm-12.spb_text_column {
        position: relative;
        top: 50%;
        transform: perspective(1px) translateY(50%);
    }
    KrullDesign

Hi,

I have put the code in and it’s helped a bit but still not entered like before. Why is this happening with an update. Surely it should work like before. Also on this page I have made the columns the same height but it’s not showing the dark grey full height and entering text next to the image.

Lauren Thompson

David Martin – Support

We’ve had to change the Page Builder output slightly to help us begin the changes to start future improvements to the builder.

For that page, you set the background color on the Row and align the elements to center:

KrullDesign

Hi,

Thanks for that. So it works fine in Firefox and Chrome but in safari it comes out like this.
    Also if I do this on the services page the column background colour doesn’t fill the whole column block. This is on all browsers.(see attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.flexbox .spb-column-container.col-sm-4 {
        flex-basis: 33.33333333%;
        flex: 1;
    }

Looks like you have also removed my above CSS?

KrullDesign

Thanks for this.
    There are still a lot of issues though. Why are there so many issues with your update. The site was working perfectly when we launched now I am doing a hack job when you update. I can’t charge my client for these changes as I was the one who recommended your theme for the project.

The row column position I have to leave on default or it breaks the grids. I am adding css to rectify specific pages and not globally so I am constantly asking for your assistance. This shouldn’t;t be happening with a theme update. This is very unprofessional for me with my clients.

Please find other pages that aren’t right
    Why domestique? page doesn’t have the text vertically centered like the about page which you have just fixed. (I thought this fix would apply to all pages or instances of the theme.

Experience page also have the text not vertically centered.

The services Page, even thought I have put your code back doesn’t seem to be properly centered in the block.

Also in the Our Peoples page (which was working perfectly before) I am using an essential grid which fitted perfectly full width is now offset to the left and cut off and there is white space on the right.

Can this please be fixed globally so if we add a new page in the future we don’t have to ask your assistance?

Thanks Nick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered, to help you out quickly I’ll assign this to lead dev.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Have fixed all those for you, the row should be set to center/center:

ESS Grid does it’s own calculations for full width, so our row needs to be set to contained to allow it to do it’s own thing, and not conflict.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

KrullDesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great, glad that sorted it.

Will take a look into that col pos issue.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register