New Landing How can we help? Atelier Testing Order Payment by eWay Credit card

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    lifeinterwoven

Hi the team,

This is an issue regarding the discrepancy of figures between the order values and the transaction report from eWay sandbox environment.

I was trying to test a few orders that were paid by credit cards via eWay secure online gateway under an environment setting. There were discrepancies in decimal points of the values of purchase. The order values were $360.23 and $81.22. However, when I checked at the transaction reports of eWay sandbox the values were rounded up to $361.00 and $82.00. I asked the eWay support team to check these discrepancies who informed me that the figures were transferred from the website that may set by the theme developer. Could you check these discrepancies what would be the cause please? The figures must be the same figures that transferred to eWay.

I attached the files that related to this issue or your reference.

Thank you for your support.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Pretty sure this would be caused by WooCommerce and not the theme, but will forward to the developer to confirm

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please test with the default WordPress theme – pretty sure nothing in our theme is causing this.

– Ed

lifeinterwoven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem – basically what we usually advise is that people test the plugin/setup with one of the default WordPress themes, i.e. Twenty Fifteen.

If the issue is still present there, then this is an issue you’ll need to take up with the plugin developer or WooCommerce.

– Ed

lifeinterwoven

Hi Ed,

I was trying to test with Twenty Fifteen theme and the issue presents so I am going to communicate with Woocommerce or the plugin developer.

Thank you for your support.
    Regards,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem, happy to help. I hope you manage to resolve your issue!

Thanks,

– Ed

lifeinterwoven

Hi Ed,

I’ve checked with the plug-in developer. As what you recommended, it is because the plug-in configuration to test a transaction. Here is a comment from the developer “Sorry for the confusion, I really must add that to the FAQ. In Sandbox mode, the plugin rounds up to whole dollars. The sandbox has a feature where it returns different error codes depending on the cents value of a transaction. Rounding up makes sure that the transactions succeed in the sandbox, whether or not that setting is selected (used to be always, now it’s configurable). …”.

Just to share with you.
    Thank you.
    Regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad that they sorted it, thanks for letting us know.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register