New Landing How can we help? Atelier Testimonials – Display issue when showing more than one in sidebar

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    designbyremedy

When I display more than one testimonial in the sidebar, the 2nd, 3rd etc. show up with bullet points and break out of the sidebar format. (see screen shot, current page is set back to display one testimonial)

How can I fix this so the testimonials display properly (like the first one) and remain in the sidebar?

Steps:
    1) Edit page and go to swift page builder for selling your home
    2) Go to the testimonial block in the sidebar section and edit
    3) Select more than 1 to display and save
    4) Notice the formatting and placement of the testimonials
    5) Also see attached screen shot

*Note: Just testing: I added a text block under testimonials (showing 1 testimonial) and the test block behaves in similar manner it breaks out of the sidebar area and appears in the main column area. (See second screen shot with contact info displaying out of sidebar area)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Have you tested adding a sidebar in the page Meta Options => Sidebar Options?

Then add the shortcode to a text widget? [spb_testimonial text_size="normal" item_count="1" order="rand" category="selling-your-home" pagination="no" page_link="no" width="1/4" el_position="last"]

Thanks.

designbyremedy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    designbyremedy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

You can add the sidebar from with a post/page. Edit the page, scroll down to Meta Options. Meta Options => Sidebar Options.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register