New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform testimonial slider image size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    chiummog

Hi,

I want to use the testimonial slider asset on my site. When I add an image to the testimonial itself in the testimonials menu, the image is extremely large in the frontend, although it is just a 150×150 thumb. Strangely, if I use the tesimonial carousel asset, the image renders properly. I’ve attached to screenshots for you. Could you assist me with this?

Thanks,

Gabe

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Gabe,

Sounds like there might be an issue with your WordPress generating thumbnails. Can you please link to your site, so that I can take a look and know how to help out?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

chiummog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    biklops

Mine does the same! What was the answer?

chiummog

no solution posted yet 🙁

Cosmin – SUPPORT

The site you linked to is not using Flexform, so there is nothing for me to check there.

In general, you can use larger images as they will be resized accordingly; most likely this happened due to the theme being responsive and your images being too small.

There’s also a cool plugin to handle image cropping: http://wordpress.org/plugins/post-thumbnail-editor/

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

pixelkinetic

I’m having a similar issue where images used in my testimonials slider are being rendered at random sizes. They are all inserted as 150×150, but they come up all different and inconsistent sizes.

Initially, when I first tried inserting the images, as the original poster, it would be this huge image (no matter the size of the inserted image) centered above the testimonial.

In order to get the image to be next to it, I used the shortcode for a table and put an image on a column next to the text. This may be related to the variable sizing.

When I have more text, the image gets smaller/tinier. When I have less text, the image gets really big.

I turned off the responsive function, and it was the same.

What is the best method to get an image to appear next to a testimonial?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

@pixelkinetic – please create a new support ticket right category .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register