New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Testimonial paragraphs not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bentraynham

I have search through this support forum for an answer but haven’t seen any solutions to my problem. I am wanting to have multiple paragraphs in each of my testimonials, but the <p> tags aren’t rendering in the browser. For example, the testimonial on this page is supposed to be broken up into three paragraphs (and I have added hard returns between each paragraph in the visual/text editor), but it lumps all the text together when I save and preview. Can this be fixed?

bentraynham

Without manually having to add an opening and closing <p>…</p> tag for each paragraph?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use [CTRL + ENTER]to make paragraph and let me know your feedback .
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bentraynham

That did not work. There must be something that is removing the formatting. Can this be changed?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to disable plugin one by one and check for issue . Any plugin may conflict and make sure that yo are using latest version of theme and wordpress .

Thanks

bentraynham

I tried that and still no luck. Even if it had worked, I am needing my plugins. I wish there could be less guess and check and more of a solid solution. Each time you tell me to try something, I have to wait 24 hours to get a response and the deadline to launch is pending on this issue. I appreciate your prompt response with a solution. Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am forwarding this issue to another support staff and hope that your issue will resolve very soon.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register