New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Templates and products search results

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    cheronne

Hi guys,

I’m having a few questions I didn’t find answers for in the forum :

1. How can I create / customise a template (for the all page configuration so text, side bar, menu …) that I can then apply to all my different pages (Post, Products, Categories …)
    2. How can I do to make sure all my texts on the site are getting justified (sorry don’t know the word in english but aligned left and right at the same time)
    3. Where can I Find / what is the name of the template used in the Woocommerce search page result (My filter plugin is asking for it)
    4. What URL should I put to display search results in the Woocommerce search page result ?
    5. When I’m clicking on a product categorie, if I mouse hover on a product it suddenly double size and the presentation gets ugly (see URL : http://www.yf-wedding.com/product-category/local-wedding-supplier/entertainment/?orderby=popularity)
    6. How can I optimise the presentation of the Boutique or Categorie page ?

Sorry I know it’s a lot but I love your Them and spent hours on it, don’t want to loose all this time again on another theme !

Thank you in advance

David Martin – Support

1)

You would need to make this customisation, please read over the WP page template docs: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/template-files-section/page-template-files/page-templates/

2)

What specific text would you want align left? By default it will be left/center. Doing it globally would at a basic level look like:

body { text-align: left; }

3)

This is search.php.

4)

I do not understand this, can you provide more detail?

5)

That URL is no longer working, it re-directs. I cannot see any products?

6)

What exactly would like to do?

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register