New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Team UX just like portfolio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    justingrahamiam

I am running out of time and am in dire need for the teams user experience to be just like the portfolio. On the site and in the CMS. I purchased the theme because i read in the help section that a team member can link to his/her own page for a more robust bio. But i was under the impression it would function like the portfolio section with the pages located under it for easy adding/editing. I will be needing to hand the CMS over to the client and I don’t want the 25 different team members bio pages to be mixed in with the pages section or the portfolio section. I am willing to pay for the added functionality. I have no one else to turn to.

Here is what i am looking to do:
    – Team landing page to only have the thumb, name, and position (just like portfolio)
    – Link to the full bio page
    – In the CMS I am looking for the Teams admin panel to work just like the portfolio.
    – The page will have a page builder for me to layout the page and designate a thumb to be displayed

I have already considered creating a category in the portfolios section, but they have 60 portfolio items, 30 case studies, and 25 team members. I do not want them to have to sift through all that to find a team member to add/edit a bio. I want to keep them separate for good usability.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Justin,

I understand you are in need of a paid customization job, since this is beyond the scope of theme support, but unfortunately I for one, am not available for freelancing right now.

I’m assigning this thread to Ben, in case he is available ๐Ÿ™‚ Alternatively, you can also try the ThemeForest forums, as there are many talented people in there, and they reply pretty fast.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register