Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jovo

Hello. I have some questions regarding the Team pages.

1) Can I use the featured image for the Team carousel, but disable this on the actual Team profile page, so I can use my own image and layout?

2) If no to Question 1, can I adjust the View Profile link to point to my own custom profile page? If not, can I remove the View Profile link and use my own link?

3) Each of my Team categories will have 4 items, so I will display 4 items across. Can the ‘hand’ icon be removed and set to the regular pointer, since the ‘hand’ icon will not be scrolling for more items.

4) For the Team carousel photos, are they being re-sized or is it using the original size? Can this be adjusted or is it better to supply the correct size during import?

Thanks, Joe

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi

1 yes, this custom css will remove the image

.type-team figure.profile-image-wrap {
    display: none;
    }

2 No

3 If you can show me a link to the page we’re talking about I might be able to give you custom css

4 You should prepare them in the correct size before uploading in order to reduce the amount of space that is used for the images that are being generated from an image that doesn’t have the correct size.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register