New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Team Element not displaying properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    [email protected]

When I try to display my whole team, it errors after the first row. How do I fix that? I need to use the carosel as a workaround, and I would really like to display the whole team.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please disable that source code minification, as it’s breaking the theme.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

[email protected]

Hey,

I don’t know what magnification you’re referring to. I was hoping to install a magnification plugin due to how slow that site it loading, but that may be server issues and I am working with them on that. Regardless, I don’t have a minification code running.  I also had this problem before caching was ever turned on. I use WP- Super Cache, w3 Total Cache destroyed theme functionality.

With that said, how do I fix this team page?

Is there a way to minify code to increase speed? (I’m already using a CDN for images, zlib compression site wide)

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Unless your site has thousand of unique visitors per day, I suggest looking for a better host instead of trying to automatically minify code (this never works with complex themes).

Please disable WP Super Cache and check if the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

[email protected]

We are not currently minifying code, thanks for the tip.

I tried disabling WP Super Cache, and that does not resolve the issue. I don’t believe this is an issue with my plugins because I saw the same issue  in my dev area when setting up the theme (on a separate Wordpress install).

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Try disabling plugins one by one, testing each time, to see which one is the troublemaker.

The code was minifed by WP Super Cache, I looked at the source before letting you know.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register