New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Team categories being ignored

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    thosch71

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the Team-Categories. I added some team members and assigned them to a category. When I add a Team-Element via Pagebuilder on a page, the team members only show up, when I set the category attribute to ‘All’. Selecting a category from the dropdown in the element settings results in no team member showing up.

I noticed, that the Team page in the dashboard doesn’t show the category of the team member and in the top row of the list, it says ‘Job’. When editing a team member, the category shows up correctly though.

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Greetings,

thosch

thosch71

Oh… forgot to add URL: http://wp.smartbomb.de

thosch71
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    thosch71

Hi Cosmin,

yes, have assigned all the team-members to the category ‘geschaftsfuhrung_dialog’.

I have attached some screenshots where the team-page, a team member and the categories page is shown (all dashboard). On ‘teamscreenie_4.jpg’, you can see the result, when i set the category filter to the aforementioned category.

I saw, that someone else had problems with categories in the forum, where the prob was resolved, but I couldnt see the answer (marked private).

Sorry for the loading thing… sometimes (though seldom), the provider takes a bit to send the data… maybe I just have been logged in under the same account at the same time…. dont know if that causes problems.

Hope I can help to resolve things….

thosch71

The category is named ‘Geschaeftsleitung_dialog’, btw., but the Members are assigned alright….

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Since I still get the loading issue, can you try and not use special characters in the category name and test again?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register